What does it do?
Wu Ling San is an important Chinese medicine used to maintain healthy water metabolism. This ancient herbal remedy warms Yang to promote Qi formation, eliminate Dampness, and promote urination.
1. Avoid oily, cold, and hard to digest food.
2. Not suitable for concerns coexisting with thirst and dry stool.
3. Not suitable for acute gastricintestinal infection.
4. Use with caution during pregnancy.
5. Use with caution for old weak people.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
2 tablets, 2 times/day, after meals.