Li Zhong Tang fortifies the Spleen and Stomach Yang energy. It is indicated for warming the middle-Jiao and strengthening the Spleen. The Chinese herb is used for the insufficiency and coldness of the Spleen and Stomach, abdominal pain and coldness, vomiting and diarrhea, cold hands and feet.
In recent years, Fu Zi Li Zhong Wan has been studied for its application to digestive disorders such as gastritis, enteritis, and gastric ulcers that are diagnosed with modern technologies and at the mean time display the described TCM patterns with satisfactory results.
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata (Zhi fu zi)
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dang shen)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Preparata (Pao jiang)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan cao)
Radix Astragali Membranacei (Huang qi)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Fu Zi Li Zhong Wan is made of 100% pure authentic Chinese herbs of highest qualities. Traditional preparation procedures are combined with modern pharmaceutical processes to extract the active ingredients from the herbs and to further concentrate them into pills or tablets. It is Ever Spring HERB-GMP certifiedand and is imported to USA in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
How to use it?
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Fu Zi Li Zhong Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed. However, stop use if any adverse reaction occurs like increase of blood pressure, headache, and palpitation.
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Not suitable for acute gastrointestinal disorders.
3. Not suitable for use if you have heat sensation.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diseases of heart, or kidney, asthma, or edema.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a couple of weeks.
7. Keep out of reach of children.