What does it do?
In China, Yunnan Baiyao may be used as first-aid for any kind of traumatic injury or internal bleeding, whether one has a small cut, bruise, swelling, an internal injury from car accidents or fighting, or bleeding from surgery and stomach ulcers etc.?? One may simply pour the Yunnan Baiyao power on to the cut and/or swallow the power.
In the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) terms, Yunnan Baiyao stops bleeding, disperses blood stasis, activates blood circulation, alleviates pain, clears away toxins, and reduce swelling.?? In studies, Yunnan Baiyao is shown to shorten the bleeding time and clotting time and reduce inflammatory response.
Doctors in China also let patients take Yunnan Baiyao before surgeries (0 to 5 days) because studies show that Yunnan Baiyao can reduce the amount of bleeding during operation.1,2 When applied after operation, Yunnan Baiyao may promote healing from the wound.??
The exact ingredients and production procedure of Yunnan Baiyao are still state secrets of China. It is believed that the main Chinese herb is San Qi, or called Tien Chi, Panax pseudoginseng, Panax notoginseng, Notoginseng.
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
1. Do not take Yunnan Baiyao if you are allergic to it.
2. If conditions do not improve or even get worsen after 3 days, discontinue it.
3. Not suitable for people with severe irregular heartbeat.
4. For best results, avoid consuming fish, beef, lamb, beans, and cold food at the same time.
5. Keep out of touch of children.
Preserve in airtight container and kept in dry place.
There are no reviews yet.